The Waterfront Art Festival is a juried fine art & crafts festival. It's held in Kershaw Park on Lake Shore Drive in Canandaigua New York. Come join us for a beautiful day in the park with your friends and family !
42nd Annual Waterfront Art Festival
July 25 & 26, 2015 in Canandaigua, NY
10 am to 5 pm both days
* Up to 160 artists - large enough for great selection
* Hand-made art and crafts, cottage industry products,
* High quality work in all price ranges
* No crowding, cool lake breezes and lots of shade !
* In the City of Canandaigua just blocks from the
historic downtown area
* Right on the north shore of Canandaigua Lake
* In the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes:
30 minutes from Rochester
1 hour from Buffalo
1 hour from Syracuse
Admission is $3 & kids 12 & under free
very limited commercial exhibitors
The Festival is sponsored by the North Shore project. Come to the HQ tent to get more information about the project !
The 2014 Survey results are on the area info page
The 2015 application packet is on the Artist's Info Page