The Waterfront Art Festival is a juried fine art & crafts festival. It's held in Kershaw Park on Lake Shore Drive in Canandaigua New York. Come join us for a beautiful day in the park with your friends and family !
41st Annual Waterfront Art Festival
July 26 & 27, 2014 in Canandaigua, NY
10 am to 5 pm both days
* Up to 140 artists - large enough for great selection
* Hand-made art and crafts, cottage industry products,
* High quality work in all price ranges
* No crowding, cool lake breezes and lots of shade !
* In the City of Canandaigua just blocks from the
historic downtown area
* Right on the north shore of Canandaigua Lake
* In the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes:
30 minutes from Rochester
1 hour from Buffalo
1 hour from Syracuse
Admission is $3 & kids 12 & under free
very limited commercial exhibitors
Artist images are on the Paricipating Artists page with their location at the Festival. No shuttle this year but there will be parking across the street from the Festival.
The Festival is sponsored by the North Shore project. Come to the HQ tent to get more information about the project !
Plus we're doing a serious survey this year. Please help us gather info about the economic impact of the Festival !