The Waterfront Art Festival is a juried fine art & crafts festival. It's held in Kershaw Park on Lake Shore Drive in Canandaigua New York. Come join us for a beautiful day in the park with your friends and family !
41st Annual Waterfront Art Festival
July 26 & 27, 2014 in Canandaigua, NY
10 am to 5 pm both days
* Up to 170 artists - large enough for great selection
* Hand-made art and crafts, cottage industry products,
* High quality work in all price ranges
* No crowding, cool lake breezes and lots of shade !
* In the City of Canandaigua just blocks from the
historic downtown area
* Right on the north shore of Canandaigua Lake
* In the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes:
30 minutes from Rochester
1 hour from Buffalo
1 hour from Syracuse
Admission is $3 & kids 12 & under free
very limited commercial exhibitors
The initial deadline for artist entries has past. We do accept late applications until each category fills. As you might guess, jewelry always fills first so if you're a jewelry artist - you should just send an email with a couple pics of your work for the wait list and we'll let you know if an opening comes up.